Thursday, August 26, 2010

Leaving comments, Subscribing to the Blog

I've been getting a lot of feedback that the blog won't accept your comments. I've checked the settings and they seem ok, but there have been a huge amount of complaints on the interweb about this, especially about this particular host.

One person suggested that I change to a pop-up comments window, so I have done that. If you have given up trying to comment, please try again, and let's see if we can fix this problem.

The other favor I'd like to ask is this: if you read my blog and enjoy it, please subscribe. I can win a round- the- world trip, all expenses paid, if I get five more subscribers.

Actually that's not true at all- nothing will really happen, but it would be nice to get a better idea of how many people read this.

Love,

your old pal,
Bret